FREE! Register HERE! The BCWMC will host a free winter maintenance training session aimed at companies and individuals who maintain parking lots and sidewalks. Chloride (salt) pollution from deicers is becoming a significant threat to our lakes and streams. Learn how to satisfy customers, keep areas safe, and protect the environment. Attendees will learn best practices for snow & ice control including:
- Cost/benefits of de-icing strategies
- Saving time and money
- The differences between using de-icing products
- When to apply sand, salt or brine
- The latest application rate recommendations
- How to calculate application rates
This FREE event includes a light breakfast and a box lunch. It will be held in the Activity Room at the Crystal Community Center, (4800 Douglas Drive, North). Registration is required.